WE ARE COMPLIANT
SHP® Automation Limited is ISO 9001:2015 registered and are proud to be a companion company of the Institute of Measurement and Control.
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015 being up to date The benefits of a Quality Management System (QMS) are many and include the following:
– It provides a framework to assess and control quality of products and services. This is done by establishing a system of quality standards and guidelines, which are then enforced by the management.
– The QMS provides an environment in which quality assurance can be carried out. In addition, it provides the necessary tools to ensure that quality is maintained.
– The QMS is a good tool in the hands of the managers to identify quality issues and to develop corrective measures to address them.
– Quality management can help in improving the efficiency of production.
– A QMS system is an effective way to reduce the risk of accidents and errors.
– ISO 9000 is recognised as a standard by all major international organisations.