Service & Supply
Where it proves no longer cost-effective to repair equipment we are able to provide replacement equipment from of extensive stock to refurbished instrumentation.
All works are performed by a team of a service technician who is able to provide a quality assured cost-effective repair and calibrations service.
Our SHP® engineers are able to service and repair all types of process instrumentation and control equipment at our dedicated workshop facility. Where there is a requirement for new process equipment, we have excellent working relationships with most of the major instrumentation manufacturers.
Remaining totally vendor-neutral and having no formal distribution agreements with any manufacturer, we are therefore able to provide the most cost-effective solution to your instrumentation and control equipment requirement.
Here are just a few Benefits of having an Efficient Process Control System:
- Energy Saving – Energy wastage is reduced when your plant & machinery are efficiently operated
- Improved Safety – Control systems automatically warn you of any abnormalities which minimize the risk of accidents
- Consistent Product Quality – Variations in product quality are kept to a minimum & reduce your wastage
- Improved Environmental Performance – Systems can give you an early warning of risk in emissions
- Lower Manufacturing Costs – Detecting faults early mean throughout, yield & quality are maintained